**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Attacks interrupting specials [Under Investigation]

2»

Comments

• Options
    PeacockJazzPeacockJazz Posts: 120
    Not only can you get hit during a special attack, I have had the AI block a special, mid special attack. Meaning you land the first part of a special and then the AI blocks the second part of a special. This allows them to hit you right as the special animation ends before you can get a block or evade in.
  • Options
    Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    edited May 2018
    iPhone 5s

Latest OS and Version

Uncollected Thanos #1(4* 5/50 99 Hulk)
    Dungeon Abomination (4* 3/30 something Cable)

Meter was drained, sky went black but special never happened.

Both were on the Sp2
  • Options
    Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    they always launch their sps too when i go in for a heavy or try to do a 5 hit combo. their recovery times are way too high and this needs to be dialed back! please change this as a suggestion
  • Options
    Darkness275Darkness275 Posts: 818 ★★★★
    Just happened to me while using Infinity War Cap vs OG Spider-Man in act 4.1.6. Geared up to use a SP2 for the mad titan vanquishing blow and Spider-Man countered it with a simple jab, lost all my energy and then he went into a five hit combo.
  • Options
    Rynot916Rynot916 Posts: 30
    Experienced this again recently in the labyrinth of legends against red hulk, he interrupted my starlord special 2 on a couple different occasions.
  • Options
    AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    Yeah this bug is really fun while doing uncollected..... wonder how many months this will take...
  • Options
    Anyone who is still experiencing this, can you tell me who you're playing as and who against? What special was it? What mode you were in?

Video will also be of help too. Thanks!
  • Options
    Shouldn't X-23 and Elektra armor break Iron Man Infinity War?
  • Options
    AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    Was using AA against stark spidey on the uncollected quest last quest. Used a sp1 again him while he had his a.i. down and it got interrupted by his medium dash attack I was trying to prevent.