**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why advice to prioritize what content you do in game doesn't hold water...

MMCskippyMMCskippy Posts: 352 ★★
Here is the point of every post that talks about too much going on:

Kabam says you can get all the rewards you need, in game, for free, if you complete content. Then... they create a massive amount of content and all of those rewards exist, but the only people who can get them for free are people without kids who put MCoC at the top of their life priority list OR they account share or pilot or whatever cheating methods the cool kids are using now.

I think people that are complaining are people who don't have time to grind for the free rewards anymore (and don't want to cheat and lose their account) but don't want to give up on all the progress they've earned. They love the game. They've invested a lot of time to date in game but the game isn't evolving to fit into their lives. They want to keep playing, but the effort to even maintain your level is too much. They are looking for viable ways to keep playing, having fun and potentially spend money.

Every complaint about "too much to do" should be read by customer service as "LONG TIME PLAYER CONSIDERING QUITTING". And the people preaching adjusting priorities need to realize: There are a lot more of us considering quitting than there are of you.

Saying "prioritize" is not an argument. It assumes that one has the time and resources to do everything because with Kabam, if you don't do everything, you need to spend Odin after Odin to just keep pace.

When a system becomes unnecessarily complex, people that loved it in its less complex form want everything to go back to the way it was.

If you could receive the quantity of rewards you get for completing ALL content when you prioritize to do less content, the complaining will stop.

One thing the prioritizers need to realize, Kabam isn't creating all of the new content and adding the same percentage of rewards which would mean a significant increase in rewards available. The existing rewards are just spread out thinner and NEW items that cost credits are added... just in case anyone didn't notice dungeon specific revives and pots...

Big things that affect people for example:
- Removal of Level 1 revives from solo event milestones
- Removal of energy refills from maps. (If they create maps needing 20% more energy and don't increase free energy in the game, this is a MASSIVE reduction in free rewards).

I have adjusted my play to fit into my life. I am currently prioritizing what content I finish in game. With the way RNG treats me, it isn't fun.

It is soul crushing having a bunch of 4* champs at level 99 and never pulling any of the following 4* champs:
w4ft81d57wse.png

So when you prioritize and your pulls suck... it really makes the game suck.

Combine that with pulling a 5* SIM or another ancient 5* champ... you can only get kicked in the clackers so many times...

Comments

• MMCskippyMMCskippy Posts: 352 ★★
    Just to give you an idea of the rest of my roster, my summoner rating is 494,500...

• IanMoone89IanMoone89 Posts: 590
    MMCskippy wrote: »
    Here is the point of every post that talks about too much going on:

Kabam says you can get all the rewards you need, in game, for free, if you complete content. Then... they create a massive amount of content and all of those rewards exist, but the only people who can get them for free are people without kids who put MCoC at the top of their life priority list OR they account share or pilot or whatever cheating methods the cool kids are using now.

I think people that are complaining are people who don't have time to grind for the free rewards anymore (and don't want to cheat and lose their account) but don't want to give up on all the progress they've earned. They love the game. They've invested a lot of time to date in game but the game isn't evolving to fit into their lives. They want to keep playing, but the effort to even maintain your level is too much. They are looking for viable ways to keep playing, having fun and potentially spend money.

Every complaint about "too much to do" should be read by customer service as "LONG TIME PLAYER CONSIDERING QUITTING". And the people preaching adjusting priorities need to realize: There are a lot more of us considering quitting than there are of you.

Saying "prioritize" is not an argument. It assumes that one has the time and resources to do everything because with Kabam, if you don't do everything, you need to spend Odin after Odin to just keep pace.

When a system becomes unnecessarily complex, people that loved it in its less complex form want everything to go back to the way it was.

If you could receive the quantity of rewards you get for completing ALL content when you prioritize to do less content, the complaining will stop.

One thing the prioritizers need to realize, Kabam isn't creating all of the new content and adding the same percentage of rewards which would mean a significant increase in rewards available. The existing rewards are just spread out thinner and NEW items that cost credits are added... just in case anyone didn't notice dungeon specific revives and pots...

Big things that affect people for example:
    - Removal of Level 1 revives from solo event milestones
    - Removal of energy refills from maps. (If they create maps needing 20% more energy and don't increase free energy in the game, this is a MASSIVE reduction in free rewards).

I have adjusted my play to fit into my life. I am currently prioritizing what content I finish in game. With the way RNG treats me, it isn't fun.

It is soul crushing having a bunch of 4* champs at level 99 and never pulling any of the following 4* champs:
    w4ft81d57wse.png

So when you prioritize and your pulls suck... it really makes the game suck.

Combine that with pulling a 5* SIM or another ancient 5* champ... you can only get kicked in the clackers so many times...

Couldnt agree more...game is no longer fun and everytime a side quest starts their generic response is do all the difficult lvls for the event quest to max the rewards like who would wanna do that when the event quests are already boring and bland not to mention if you want to do master gotta pay 300 units. What bout those who arent uncollected, they never think bout the others but themselves