**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How to pass Heroic; Monthly Events

I have been trying to get past Heroic on the monthly events for a little while, and had a team that was around 9,180-ish (which got totally destroyed in the very last section , and thus used my health and revive to not even beat the end boss). I am trying to figure out how high my team should be to get through Heroic.

The recommended is 10,000, and I just got to around 10,100.

My champs are 5* Magik (Rank 1, Maxed out), 5* Iron Fist (Rank 1, Maxed out), 4* Thor (Ragnarok) (Rank 2 or 3, 29/30), 3* Winter Soldier (Maxed out) and 3* Civil Warrior (Maxed out).

Any suggestions? Thanks

Comments

• Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    You really just gotta push through it, you seem to have a young account so it's normal that you will struggle. If you don't have parry and dexterity unlocked yet I would highly recommend doing so, apart from that look up videos on how to fight better and tips for the event quest. You are lucky to have a 5* magik, learn to play with her well and she'll get you through. Good luck!
  • Options
    PandoraFlamePandoraFlame Posts: 110
    DRTO wrote: »
    You really just gotta push through it, you seem to have a young account so it's normal that you will struggle. If you don't have parry and dexterity unlocked yet I would highly recommend doing so, apart from that look up videos on how to fight better and tips for the event quest. You are lucky to have a 5* magik, learn to play with her well and she'll get you through. Good luck!

I didn't like Magik when I got her as a 2*, and she ended up being my first 5* (the irony). I love her now, but ranking her up is really difficult. I tried today since I only need the mystic pieces, but even those are hard to fight. I will definitely look into those tho.

Thanks a ton.
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,428 ★★★★
    I have been trying to get past Heroic on the monthly events for a little while, and had a team that was around 9,180-ish (which got totally destroyed in the very last section , and thus used my health and revive to not even beat the end boss). I am trying to figure out how high my team should be to get through Heroic.

The recommended is 10,000, and I just got to around 10,100.

My champs are 5* Magik (Rank 1, Maxed out), 5* Iron Fist (Rank 1, Maxed out), 4* Thor (Ragnarok) (Rank 2 or 3, 29/30), 3* Winter Soldier (Maxed out) and 3* Civil Warrior (Maxed out).

Any suggestions? Thanks

With those champs you need to be a better player, or at least get a regen champ to clear as many tiles before getting to the miniboss and final boss. That said, the army of 5/50s I used to autofight through the whole thing had a 27k rating, so that's another way of getting through Heroic.