**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The reason why kabam don't want player to get 5* crystal offer

@Kabam Miike
As I said most of the player here are not getting 5* offer.as kabam said you need enough prestige for it.
So the events we have done till now like act5.2,Tom holland,Batista and boss rush type challenge they are all nothing just bcz we don't have enough prestige.in any means it's just unfair to give offer according to prestige.
Kabam statement was that they don't want new players to get hand on 5* champs easily so basically all events we have done till now are for new players.
Or that limit for newer player bcz they can use hack and so that kabam is unsure that they cant figure out who are mod users?
Although we don't have tons of 5* but does have good no of 5*.
So kabam I would like to know why there is such limit? if you want to make it fair you can make requirements to atleast uncollected or other titles.if not then we should assume that those event so far are childish.
Well I already mentioned why kabam don't provide 5* offer to everyone so I am hoping for appropriate answer not already said statement that they don't want newer player to get 5* crystal.

The reason why kabam don't want player to get 5* crystal offer 13 votes

Agree
69%
Spidey076I_ZERO_ICR7gouravKarinshiSpiritOfVengeance_ASDF_KillSwitchDIanaAmazonaMitchell35 9 votes
Disagree
30%
NomarigerolLt_Magnum_1gohard123Cupid 4 votes

Comments

• Options
    Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    Disagree
    Prestige does not mean much until you get a 4/55 5* or a 6*. And the prestiege does not become elite until you dupe champs.
  • Options
    Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 310
    Agree
    Prestige does not mean much until you get a 4/55 5* or a 6*. And the prestiege does not become elite until you dupe champs.
    So you agree that prestige is necessary for 5* crystal offer?
  • Options
    what he said^^^

How bout lets boycott kabam. easier said that way bud