**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Game is unstable

I keep getting the "bad connection" message all the time, I asked for the members of my alliance and they reported the same

Comments

• Options
    RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    Maybe youre in a bad area lol but no i havent been getting the bad connection, but my game is super laggy.
  • Options
    TsunaniTsunani Posts: 173
    I'm at home lol.. The game does not go down, but it takes a lot of time in loading screens.. The other members are from other states is Brazil
  • Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi Tsunani,

If this connection error started to happen after you updated to the 18.0 version of the game, it may be related to a known issue. You might try uninstalling and reinstalling the game as this may help if your connection problem is related to this specific issue.
  • Options
    Me too
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Hi Tsunani,

If this connection error started to happen after you updated to the 18.0 version of the game, it may be related to a known issue. You might try uninstalling and reinstalling the game as this may help if your connection problem is related to this specific issue.
    I've regular DC problems since the start of this game. It makes playing dungeons and AW impossible.
  • Options
    I’ve been chucked out of Dungeons 3 times and had a 2-3 minute wait while I’m reloading the game.

That’s not one of the normal bugs.
  • Options
    Using iphone. I have same issue now, I tried load off game from my iPhone and reinstalled, but it,s not working.
    I’m not sure i can sync game data from Kamba account if I del game completely and reinstall it.

Anybody knows anyway can fix this issue? Or how to reinstall game safety( keep the game data)
  • Options
    HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374
    I have the problem of "bad connection" since 2015, it's not a big deal, pause and wait, but the casual crash from v 17.2 is driving me crazy: s