**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Glad that's over

ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,140 ★★★★★
edited April 2018 in General Discussion
So I finally just finished all the event quests 100% and did my final chaos rifts and can't tell you how glad I am it's all done. This was BY FAR the least enjoyable month of playing this game since I started when it was released. I felt like I was grinding away at a job I had to do to feed my family and got very little enjoyment. From the length of all the quests, to trying to 100% explore them all for any many chaost rift shards as possible, to doing allt he rifts and getting the poop end of RNG for 1*, 2* chest rewards all the time, to that Uncollected Guillotine cluster F, to having to do extra arena to get BC to get units to buy energy refills because of the extra energy costs for event quests AND the rifts themselves..... Man... I feel burnt out. Hopefully that's the last time Kabam structures a month's events like that.... EVER. I might just finish Uncollected next month and skip Heroic and Master, and not even LOOK at Beginner and Normal.

Suggestions on how to not burn out players like this past month:
1) Don't increase EQ energy by over 1000 energy.
2) Make Chaos rifts use 0 energy.
3) Stop with the useless energy burning paths in EQ.

I'll end this on a positive note though, I'm enjoying the new Dungeons mode right now, it's a refreshing new form of gameplay. Before the announcement of Dungeons I was going to take all of May off from playing the game at a min.

Comments

• Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Yeah, this month's EQ should be repeated. It is tedious. I might skip it next time, it keeps me from playing the core aspects of the game.
  • RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    Smh i dont think i am going to finish Master. Its just way too much energy and time consuming without spending. Cant auto fight enough. I really really hope next months is shorter. Or i am gonna just have to dial it back a lot.
  • VTA92VTA92 Posts: 374 ★★★
    Rixob wrote: »
    Smh i dont think i am going to finish Master. Its just way too much energy and time consuming without spending. Cant auto fight enough. I really really hope next months is shorter. Or i am gonna just have to dial it back a lot.

Auto fight Master mode?? In search of your roster 😂