**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Arena 4 star basic

How many points should one get to be amoung the top 50 in the current Abomination arena

Comments

• BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
    all of them
  • BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
    I would just do as much as you can if you are going for it.
  • YellowmasterYellowmaster Posts: 13
    Any appox number?
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    2 million for abomination?Top 50 would be crazy hard to get to
  • YellowmasterYellowmaster Posts: 13
    Any link where I can get the past arena results for top 50 points
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,612 ★★★★★
    Top 50 is always people just going way over the approximate cutoff. Assuming Abomination is gonna go for no more than 2 million, you want to aim for at least 4 million and really just go as high as you can. I remember going for Civil warrior whose cutoff was like 2.3 million and I wanted to see if I could get to top 50 so I ended up getting like 3.6 million and I still only finished like around 2,000.