**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

When you will fix the game?

Don_GigiDon_Gigi Posts: 1
edited May 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
The game became just unplayable, especially in AW and AQ. I mean I'm randomly not able to hold block and even evade lol.

I have some items in the inventory, but once they are gone I won't spend 1 single unit on anything. This is just some kind of a weak joke, that is not even funny.

How can you even allow us to play AW and AQ even though you know that the game doesn't work like intended.

I'm just so close to quit that is hard to describe. People are reporting bugs every single day and you haven't provided us in one single clear answer about the solution of the problem. You are aware of the issues, yet you force us to play AQ and AW with current state of game.

Are we as a players some kind of part of experiment how much we can take before we all quit?

How will you compensate us for all those revives and potions that are being used only because we were KO due to bug, glitch, inability to evade or just unresponsiveness of the game.

Can I get at least one single answer on forum, since all my attempts to get any answer from Kabam Support Team failed.

Do we really need to start boycotting the game once again, so that you will stop ignoring us?

Gigs