**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The Wasp Potential Champion?

I know that there will probably be a monthly event for the Ant Man and The Wasp movie coming out in July, but I'm just curious if they would think about add her? D

I could see her having the sting ability similar to the YellowJacket.

Comments

• Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    I would expect to see wasp and the ghost as playable characters when the movie releases Maybe they will even buff antman.
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    Savio444 wrote: »
    I would expect to see wasp and the ghost as playable characters when the movie releases Maybe they will even buff antman.

Better yet, release a reskin.

Highly unlikely but would be cooler than a buff, as I personally am not a big fan of the original ant-man costume.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★

Highly unlikely but would be cooler than a buff, as I personally am not a big fan of the original ant-man costume.

Haha I would 100% prefer a buff than a reskin. Even so why not both. Or better yet buff original ant man. Add new version with updated costume and abilities.
  • PandoraFlamePandoraFlame Posts: 110

Haha I would 100% prefer a buff than a reskin. Even so why not both. Or better yet buff original ant man. Add new version with updated costume and abilities.

That would be awesome! :O