**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Infinity Dungeons & DARK ARTIFACTS Top rewards....

Just saw the new update for the milestones.. good job really on listening to the community & working so fast on rectifying the problem.. however the main purpose of dark artifacts (At least for me) is to buy those 5* basic champs.
Given that my prestige was only 5.2 I'll be missing the a really low amount to get the third one cause the first 3 days I was on the second tier of the milestones(capped at 5000 points)
will the people with prestige higher than 4200 be compensated with the difference in milestones for the first 3 days ?
@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit @Ad0ra_

Comments

• Options
    JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    How would that be fair to those who had to grind out 2500 nmore points each day prior? And giving a few more to all is useless since they won’t add up to enough to buy anything else after getting the 5* crystals.
  • Options
    she3_rawyshe3_rawy Posts: 80
    my math maybe off but the people that have been in top tier since day one will have 2 or 3 5* opportunities ??
    @JRock808
    Also what I'm asking for is just 3(600) Dark artifacts which is not so big of a deal
  • Options
    Man_BatMan_Bat Posts: 331 ★★
    OP’s request is valid. The last milestone is being added for many of us today, so we’re only capable of maxing out at 80,100 Dark Artifacts, i.e., 900 short of a third 5-star crystal. Of course, that assumes full milestone completion every day, whereas those who had access to the final milestone (and, I think, higher rewards) for the first 3 days can miss a couple of milestones and still get 3 5-star crystals.