**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Carnage Buff ???? I R4 him 5 star and i regret it very much

Please make him stronger like the comics new champs every month and they are super strong but it looks like everyone forget about carnage :(

Comments

• Options
    Jonrdz1Jonrdz1 Posts: 201
    It was said in New York Comicon about carnage buff in the near FUTURE .... anyone has some info on that ??
  • Options
    JokepoolJokepool Posts: 401
    He is one of my favourite marvel characters,it is painful to see what kabam did to him
    I would lve to see him getting abgoid buff to,je deserves it
    I was thinking about rank my 5 star,but afer i see you post i think i change my mind and m going to wait for the buff
    #buffcarnage
    Hope kabam are not waiting for the venom movie to be out,that to long
  • Options
    Blackluster_6Blackluster_6 Posts: 36
    #Buffcarnage
    #Buffnebula
    #BuffWarmachine
    #BuffCivilwarrior
    #NerfModok xD
  • Options
    charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    #NerfBuff&BuffNerf
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    THey said at ny comic con they were buffing him this year but not sure why it’s taking so long, really he just needs the potency of all of his buffs and bleeds doubling
  • Options
    LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    edited April 2018
    A lot of trash champs need some buffing. Give them the Luke Cage/Red Hulk treatment. Solid champs now, but nothing too crazy. At least you don't feel super sadness when you pull them anymore.
  • Options
    GSTAR21GSTAR21 Posts: 168
    Why did you R4 him if he sucks? Surely you knew before you leveled him up and did the rank
  • Options
    JokepoolJokepool Posts: 401
    GSTAR21 wrote: »
    Why did you R4 him if he sucks? Surely you knew before you leveled him up and did the rank

I think is that moment when love came before logic 😊😂