Options

Terrible experience with Dungeon quests. My teammate and I want our health potions back!

Absolutely outraged that we lost half our points at room 9 due to timing because of a frozen screen and broken chat. From the get-go of the quest we were both not able to see each other's messages in the Dungeon chat, so we had to communicate using LINE which delayed our time significantly trying to switch apps. Eventually as the difficulty of the rooms got harder we were being pressed for time, so I checked if the dungeon chat was working and it was, this helped us because we no longer had to waste precious time trying to switch apps. Guess what happened next? We get to room 9 and the chat so conveniently decides not to work again, delaying time as I waited for my parter to message in the chat what node I should take down. His message never came through so I had to jump back on LINE once again, wasting time which we no longer had for a really difficult room. So thanks to this stuff up, we were about 5 seconds from defeating the boss and lost half our points. In addition, I had to exit the dungeon about 6 times because my screen would just randomly freeze, not enabling me to move or see what my partner was doing. All of this build up resulted in us losing half our points, and a completely wasted effort.I'm absolutely disgusted that I had to waste my time, as well as my friend's time because of your useless and as always so called 'working as intended' system messing up. We want compensation, and I want a guarantee that this will not happen again because you are causing unfair losses for your players. If you want proof I am willing to send you screenshots of the discussion my partner and I had during the dungeon quest. I am not sending this as a private issue because I want other players to be aware that your system is broken and will potentially cause them losses too.

Comments

• Options
    Kamr05Kamr05 Posts: 208
    ...we also attempted to use social chat in-game but messages would not be shown there either. We tried everything and that's why we lost so much time.
  • Options
    Kamr05Kamr05 Posts: 208
    Kabam, will this issue be fixed or left because other people are experiencing the same thing?
  • Options
    Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    Also experienced frozen game screens a lot in dungeon 5 when moving to next room (I would get to next room AMD game freezes) then I would have to restart the game. One time I was trying to move up a node and the loading circle popped but I didn't move.
    All these really makes that 12min quite stupid
    I feel it should be increased to 15 or 20 or they should fix their bloody game