**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Void's signature ability is broken, Fear of the void does not proc

gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
edited April 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Void does not proc fear of the void even when all debuffs are max stacked

https://youtu.be/Lw95M7v8lD8

i6dsyoyp5j76.png

Comments

• gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    The video shows the timer run down but no fear of the void comes up
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    I wonder how long it will be until he's fixed. He's my best aw attacker and they messed him up pretty bad. 6 months? Makes me sick.. if blade didn't trigger danger sense people would be outraged.
    DaMunk wrote: »
    I wonder how long it will be until he's fixed. He's my best aw attacker and they messed him up pretty bad. 6 months? Makes me sick.. if blade didn't trigger danger sense people would be outraged.

Yeah he is completely broken in this new update
  • tucky107tucky107 Posts: 1
    Just took r4 void to node 24 never died there in season 1 now 2 fights in and after placing FOV he doesn’t continue to place intimidating debufs. So broken please explain if void wasn’t on the list of changes how he can be so broken ?
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    he's also changed/harder now defending, as map 6 mini ... before once his timer counted down and placed debuff on you, there'd be a second or 2 timer on the debuff before it fully applied .... now the debuff just immediately applies making you degen much faster.

Kabam plz fix.
    Voluntaris wrote: »
    he's also changed/harder now defending, as map 6 mini ... before once his timer counted down and placed debuff on you, there'd be a second or 2 timer on the debuff before it fully applied .... now the debuff just immediately applies making you degen much faster.

Kabam plz fix.

Yeah, That immediate placement of debuffs was usually for us, as in, when we use void the debuffs placed immediately. Now the delayed placement is what we are experiencing now when we use him.
  • AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
    He actually places the debuffs instantly in duels
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,018 ★★★★★
    https://youtu.be/jzrzu5mqxSE
    It works for me in uncollected
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Wish they would comment on an estimated timeline for his fix. They are selling his crystals right now for a broken champ.
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

Showing yours that isn't bugged kinda detracts from the point that he is, as is shown in my video
    Wish they would comment on an estimated timeline for his fix. They are selling his crystals right now for a broken champ.

yeah hopefully they respond to the threads already up on the issue
  • VolumeOneVolumeOne Posts: 97
    VolumeOne wrote: »

Thanks but that is also a different issue with void. The delay can also been seen in my video as well but that isn't the bug I was reporting. In the video, he did not proc fear of the void even though the 3 debuffs were max stacked
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,018 ★★★★★
    gohard123 wrote: »

Showing yours that isn't bugged kinda detracts from the point that he is, as is shown in my video

yeah hopefully they respond to the threads already up on the issue

@gohard123 where was this fight at? Btw, showing that mine isn't having the same issue means there is something else wrong.

@gohard123 where was this fight at? Btw, showing that mine isn't having the same issue means there is something else wrong.

Fight was in Chadwick and Tom's challenge