**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Killmonger SP3 buffed?

Anyone else notice that killmonger’s Sp3 now says up to 50 stacks of bleed up from 15 stacks of bleed. Anyone know if this was a buff or a glitch
.zmmoegpjkvh6.png

Comments

• BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    It’s always been 50
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 ★★★★★
    edited April 2018
    That's right. It's always been 15 to activate, max of 50 stacks.

Astonishing, quite a few people complained about it being capped at 50 stacks - 21,287 damage over 6.5 seconds.

Presumably Kabam thought it might be game-unbalancing when combined with max Deep Wounds. I can't think why.

On no, I can.

29,475 damage over nine seconds, plus subtracting up to 50% of their health if you're at higher health than them.

That's why.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Astonishing, quite a few people complained about it being capped at 50 stacks - 21,287 damage over 6.5 seconds.

Presumably Kabam thought it might be game-unbalancing when combined with max Deep Wounds. I can't think why.

On no, I can.

29,475 damage over nine seconds, plus subtracting up to 50% of their health if you're at higher health than them.

That's why.
    No. People complained that kabam didn’t say anywhere that his stacks were capped. They just said “for every bleed Killmonger has inflicted in the match”. Nothing about a cap. Then a week after he was released into the game kabam said oh yeah btw he’s capped. Conveniently after they’d made tons of money on the crystal. That’s why people were annoyed.
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★

On no, I can.

That's why.
    No. People complained that kabam didn’t say anywhere that his stacks were capped. They just said “for every bleed Killmonger has inflicted in the match”. Nothing about a cap. Then a week after he was released into the game kabam said oh yeah btw he’s capped. Conveniently after they’d made tons of money on the crystal. That’s why people were annoyed.

It would almost be ok if the activation wasn't capped at once per fight.

KM's sp3 is almost as useless as Carnage... almost.