**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The game turning into a slide show [More Info Needed]

Dusky_DawnDusky_Dawn Posts: 60
edited June 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
So I know people in my alliance are experiencing this, but wanted to know if other community mebers are too. Basically I'm in the middle of a fight and out of nowhere, the game starts to freeze up a bit, but carrys on frame by frame. I've been experiebcing this recently, and wanted to know what everyone else though. (As a side note, I almost always have full bars when this happens, so it has nothing to do with wifi)
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Options
    ZerophunkZerophunk Posts: 207
    Same here especially when you are winning a fight with full health. It starts glitching and your combos are ruined and you take a massive amount of damage. Then it resumes
  • Options
    Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey there @Dusky_Dawn. Sorry to see that you're having some serious latency and frame-rate issues. Can you let me know your device and OS version? Also, does this happen more often in certain game modes, or with certain Champions? Thanks
  • Options
    Dusky_DawnDusky_Dawn Posts: 60
    edited June 2017
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey there @Dusky_Dawn. Sorry to see that you're having some serious latency and frame-rate issues. Can you let me know your device and OS version? Also, does this happen more often in certain game modes, or with certain Champions? Thanks

Thanks for responding to me! I run the game on a Samsung S6 and have the latest update for my phone. And this bug happens quite often in arena, and sometimes while questing, but mostly in arena. And all this can happen with any of my champions.
  • Options
    Ironworks26Ironworks26 Posts: 10
    My iPad Pro has same issue a little in the arena but Aq is bad