**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

ideas on how to improve AQ

1. Probably the most frustrating part of AQ is that those who contribute the least get the same rewards as those who contribute the most. It encourages an environment of parasitism and often leads to the top players getting fed up and seeking a new alliance.

So my suggestion is for each player to receive AQ rewards proportional to his contribution. In a Capitalist society i believe this makes sense.

2. Another issue is punctuality. Because it is possible for a player to enter AQ very late but still get a high score by going straight to the boss. His tardiness could result in failing to 100% the map. So my suggestion is to place a reward system for those who are punctual. Maybe additional resources if you start moving on or before the 2-hour mark (2 hours after the start of AQ) And after the 2 hour mark, players get penalized per hour of tardiness.

3.Officer-assisted movement: Sometimes the nature of one's job simply prevents one from moving in AQ, not to mention certain life events such as birthdays, vacations, emergencies, tragedies, etc. Thus I would like a system where officers can move the champs of any player in their bg but not be able to fight with them. This in my opinion has the additional benefit of lessening the instances of account sharing.

Thank you for your time if you managed to read all of this and I'd like to hear your suggestions in the comments below.

Comments

• Dan99Dan99 Posts: 132
    edit: I just realized that making people receive rewards proportional to their points contribution could result in something worse: people not taking down their link so they'd be the one to kill the boss. So here is my solution: If any player allows his energy to cap out at 5, he will get a penalty. And for every hour that his energy remains capped, he receives additional penalties. This will ensure that people will constantly be moving and not causing delay.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Or you just kick the scrubs an moochers from the alliance
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    The "punctual thing" shall hurt many of us in global alliances,As we may be sleeping when AQ starts,In those cases,"Punctuality" would be,"Omg I need to join AQ now to get full rewards"
    As for 5 energy penalties,Seriously,You wanna make us be tensed in AQ even more?!
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    These improvements are just tings that alliance leaders and officers should pick up on and just kick inactive members, the idea of officers moving members is cool, but it takes away from the idea of aq being 10 players working together to take down everything, and becomes having a few skilled officers to do everything, personally what needs improving for me is the core of aq, the maps are repetitive, the rewards having improved in over a year and they’d are giving mainly what we don’t need, like the top players getting a t4cc every week when they have them expiring, personally o think aq needs better scaling rewards, more consistent map changes, every 4 months maybe instead of every year, aswell as maybe more node variety in the lower maps to shake things up, map 6 has a good variety of different fights but below that it’s just incredibly repetitive, every fight is practically the same. This is my opinion on aq, and I think it needs changes desperately, and another thing is donations, I think they should just be removed, what’s the fun in using your hard earned resources to play aq that’s so stale right now?