**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ok eye and new black widow

Would it be good

Comments

• Options
    charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Good?Definitely
    Practical?No.

We already have BW and HE,Don't need more.

The big three get re-released,Because well,They're the big three
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I’d rather them add totally new fresh champs then re skins into the game, like I’d have rather seen the rest of the black order than infinity war cap and iron man
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    who the heck is OK Eye? D'ya mean Okoye from Black Panther?
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Oh, and I'd bet a dollar to a plugged nickel that we'll get a new Black Widow in 2020 when her solo movie drops.

Better strap in for March 2019 and the new Captain Marvel (MCU) too.
  • Options
    Bajan_SamuraiBajan_Samurai Posts: 107
    edited April 2018
    Lvernon15 wrote: »
    I’d rather them add totally new fresh champs then re skins into the game, like I’d have rather seen the rest of the black order than infinity war cap and iron man

I agree. I've always wanted new champs over re-skinned champs (even the ones that have different play mechanics), but I understand when I why certain ones were done. I would have preferred this game had a set up where certain champs had options to change their appearance and abilities in the fight start area. E.g. Using Captain America (modern) and fighting a stun resistant opponent? No worries, he has the built in alternate ability to switch to Cap WWII and cause bleed! Bleed not going to be effective and have class disadvantage? No worries, he is one of the few champs that has a tech variant: Civil Warrior!

Likewise Spider-Man (Parker) can alt from Science to Cosmic Symbiote Spider-Man and TechSpider-Man (Stark Enhanced)
    Tech Iron Man alt to Cosmic Superior Iron Man
    Cosmic Thor to Skill Thor Ragnarok
    Of course this then means they'd be adding the new Iron Man (Edge) and Captain America (Nomad) to the alternates screen. and I don't see many choosing to play as regular Spidey if they have the Stark Enhanced version to take for a spin.

Granted, the Alt introductions would probably play out the same way with grinding or opening crystals hoping to get them, but it would feel different in the long run in our rosters, and introduce different functionality to certain champs, many of which are not the heavy hitters in the line up.

In a case like Captain Marvel, whose Ms. Marvel variant has almost the same exact functionality and Class (cosmic) I'd tweak which one has basic attack boosts with energy absorption and which one enhances fury, or something else that differentiates them more.
  • Options
    Bajan_SamuraiBajan_Samurai Posts: 107
    who the heck is OK Eye? D'ya mean Okoye from Black Panther?

I'd be cool with an Okoye addition, but am not clamoring for her. Her fighting style is dynamic and she was fierce and extremely memorable in the movies. I guess that although I am not big on repeats of the same champ, since they held off on a 5☆ or higher version, I guess I'd be cool with an alternate that is similar in abilities but different enough that they wouldn't be worried about adding her at 5☆+ level. Maybe they need to just remix her so they aren't worried about her Subtlety being too effective. I assume that's been the hold back from putting in 5☆ versions of her, SW, Thor (OG) and DS.