**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

How is it possible!

SarroySarroy Posts: 11
edited April 2018 in General Discussion
[Images revmoed by moderator]
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• GSTAR21GSTAR21 Posts: 168
    How is what possible? You've not specified anything. Is it the fact that he has a bunch of good 4*'s and a semi-decent 5* but is only 50k? Or is it the fact he managed an AW boss? Because both are possible; he could be a champ seller that purchases all the offers, and for AW he has the Holy Trinity at 4/40 so you can get a lot done with that. This looks like someone's second profile if you ask me.
  • SarroySarroy Posts: 11
    GSTAR21 wrote: »
    How is what possible? You've not specified anything. Is it the fact that he has a bunch of good 4*'s and a semi-decent 5* but is only 50k? Or is it the fact he managed an AW boss? Because both are possible; he could be a champ seller that purchases all the offers, and for AW he has the Holy Trinity at 4/40 so you can get a lot done with that. This looks like someone's second profile if you ask me.

I was thinking that I am playing this game very wrong from the begining. Lvl 46 with 3 linked nodes and boss have 3 defensive kills only
  • PrimeSaviour_27PrimeSaviour_27 Posts: 364 ★★★
    #skill

Nothing to see here lol
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,329 ★★★★★
    Firstly who did u put in boss node and what champs is in his aw attack team
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★

What's the Holy Trinity? I may build that one day
  • Archit_Tandon498Archit_Tandon498 Posts: 325 ★★
    He must have placed a magik, crying over mystic wars till now, tsk tsk tsk
  • Cryptic_CobraCryptic_Cobra Posts: 532 ★★★
    edited April 2018

What's the Holy Trinity? I may build that one day

blade, ghost rider, stark enhanced spidy

edit- its basically the most powerful treo in the game
  • Hey there, calling out other players and accusing them of cheating is not allowed on the forums. This includes posting screenshots of their account. If you believe you've seen suspicious activity within the game, you can report it directly to a moderator or our support team. The support team can be reached by clicking the gear-shaped icon in the top-left corner of the game's home screen and then scrolling down to the button labeled "Support". They can also be reached here.
This discussion has been closed.