**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

In-game Global chat Infinity War Spoilers

Dear @Kabam Miike Thank you for the post informing people to stray from spoiling the Infinity War movie plot. As much as you mentioned a close eye would be kept on this I kindly ask that the spoilers in the in-game global chart are warned or something. It is a bit out of hand and is very irritating and unfair to me & those who haven't watched the movie. Please.

Comments

• Options
    charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Or you could disable global chat in settings,Try it.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Honestly part of the reason I watched it on release day is because of spoilers in the game, I shouldn’t have to do that just to avoid it, @Kabam Miike please can you do something about this for the millions that haven’t seen the movie
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    That can't really be controlled ... I suggest you to turn off global chat to avoid spoilers
  • Options
    LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    edited April 2018
    I never really look at Global, but for some reason when you're done with a dungeon it auto-defaults to the Global chat... Forgot you could disable it. Thanks guys!
  • Options
    EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    The real question should be: “why is there still a global chat?” Just remove from it the game.
  • Options
    Eugene_VirtuosoEugene_Virtuoso Posts: 350
    Or you could disable global chat in settings,Try it.

I keep Global chat switched off. I only use it when it comes to recruitment and most recently the dungeons. I like other players need it to find Dungeon partners so it's pretty much unavoidable.