**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kabam Account Compromised [Not A Bug]

Ish239Ish239 Posts: 2
edited June 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hey Everyone, so someone has my kabam id and i am unable to reset the password because i forgot the password for the email i used is there a way i can change my Kabam ID? or link the account to another email. Someone please helpme its annoying as hell when he leaves my alliance and i have to rejoin and hes tryng to give it away to other people as well i seen the messages! Please help. BTW if you come across hithardhitoften dont trust him that is the name that has my login.
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Options
    GaseousClayGaseousClay Posts: 137
    If you gave the person this info you are s.o.l.
  • Options
    Ish239Ish239 Posts: 2
    well i am in the process of emailing kabam about linking the account to another email. So i dont think I am SOL. Plus why would that matter how they got the info?
  • Options
    Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hi @Ish239. I am really sorry that you're having issues with the security of your account. Please submit a ticket to our Customer Support team so that they can look into this for you. You can submit a ticket in the game by tapping the gear icon in the top left corner of the app, then choosing Support.
This discussion has been closed.