Punisher needs a buff

NEONEO Member Posts: 347
I think Punisher could use the treatment Rulk and Cage received. He’s rare only 0.02% chance of pulling him so he should be among the elite top champs.

Comments

• MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,853 ★★★★★
    edited May 2018
    Punisher has really good raw damage potential, can inflict literally endless bleeds, and has decent physical resistance. His Sig gives him almost unique survivability (recently copied by Hela); and combines beautifully with his passive SP3 Attack bonus based on lost health (bleed damage increases with the Attack bonus).

Compare him to other prestige heroes like Classic Ultron, who's actually less good than the AoU version; and Immortal Iron Fist; who is less good than the (not very good post-12.0) original Iron Fist.

I'd say he's good enough. Buff Immortal Iron Fist!
  • DrZolaDrZola Member Posts: 8,923 ★★★★★
    Punisher got pretty solid buffs not too long ago. In my opinion, he's not due for another retooling until some of the other broken champs get help. Tops on that list (and I'm focusing on the ones in the 5/6* crystals): Iron Fist, NFDD, either Cyke, Red Magneto, Falcon, KK, IP, Groot, Colossus, SG (Sp1 only), Shulk, DPX, Carnage, Venom.

Dr. Zola