**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Slumber Node in Dungeons Working as Described?

2»

Comments

• Options
    DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    I've seen champs gain power with that node too. I just stopped right after they hit 2 bars of power.
  • Options
    EruanestianEruanestian Posts: 19
    edited July 2019
    BPCW would not reflect stun unless other node gave him Armour Up at start.

I’ve had a surprise with Jugg who (since he got changed) is Immune to Debuffs while Unstoppable and starts that way. Other node was a nasty addition to the surprise.
    Mordo’s Astral Evade could mess around here too.

I wonder if it was intended that way really or not.
  • Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Yeah this happened to me last week, no aar involved,just no stun, blocked a couple hits and they weren’t 1000% damage so at least that didn’t kick in straight away
  • Options
    Oh shoot nah what happened to me was the stun just didn’t happen, not powergain, was just a normal fight dungeons are the most buggy content still in the game
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Speeds80 said:

Yeah this happened to me last week, no aar involved,just no stun, blocked a couple hits and they weren’t 1000% damage so at least that didn’t kick in straight away

who were you fighting?
  • Options
    I don’t even remember but i definitely remember thinking It wasn’t an aar champ, might have been medusa or hela actually from memory, was just a room 6 and only one node. I’ve made the mistake of taking that fight on when the other node was no debuffs for first 10 seconds, haha that was a fail
  • Options
    Speeds80 said:

I don’t even remember but i definitely remember thinking It wasn’t an aar champ, might have been medusa or hela actually from memory, was just a room 6 and only one node. I’ve made the mistake of taking that fight on when the other node was no debuffs for first 10 seconds, haha that was a fail

There are also champs like Juggs who that node ability will not work on which is why I asked.
  • Options
    SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Just faced this issue in dungeons using my blade to fight a mephisto...he was gaining power when hit despite slumber being active..is this cuz of one of his abilities or is it a bug?
  • Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★

Just faced this issue in dungeons using my blade to fight a mephisto...he was gaining power when hit despite slumber being active..is this cuz of one of his abilities or is it a bug?

Blade's danger sense sometimes stops the power lock from triggering i guess. Same happened to me against magik when I was using blade
  • Options

Blade's danger sense sometimes stops the power lock from triggering i guess. Same happened to me against magik when I was using blade
    Danger sense should not be triggered on that.
  • Options
    StantonaStantona Posts: 108
    Also be aware of double incoming nodes, especially 'stun immunity', I had this combination in dungeon 7 and the Unstoppable Colossus I was up against starts the fight with the 1,000% attack passive fury :(
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    @DrZola that’s happened to me before. I was using blade against magik and she came into the fight without the power lock. I’ve seen it a few times happen against blade when danger sense is on. It seems danger sense may trigger it off? Idk it was weird.