**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Solo Player Advancement Mode

I have been playing MCOC a long time and I want to continue to play everyday but I am getting burnt out.

My suggestion is to give players an alternative for advancement without having to be a part of an alliance. This could be a choice that you do one or the other - be a solo player that has a path to getting T5Bs, T2A shards, etc...equivalent resources that you would get in AQ and AW. It is one or the other - be an alliance player or a solo player. If you want to change which one you are, you can switch after every season.

I know that there is a theory that people that join alliances spend and play more but being in an alliance, especially now due to the pressures of AW seasons, is causing me personally to spend less time and money on the game. I am burning out. And it is not the amount of time required but the coordination of time needed to complete AQ and AW. Personally, I don't mind putting in the time...but I want to do it when it is convenient for me and not be beholden to other players. I don't want to excuse myself while spending time with my wife to go and complete my path in AQ or AW. But I still want to be able to advance in the game.

Not every player is "social". I am a geek that likes to be in control of my own destiny and it is uncomfortable for me to be involved with other players. I like individual achievement and relying on my own abilities and commitment to progress in the game.

Please give individual players a game mode where we can advance at the same pace without being in an alliance. If you do this - I will continue to play every day for many years to come.

Comments

• Evil_TwinEvil_Twin Posts: 66
    I would love this. It would change the entire game for the better for me.