**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AW Buffed Attack Nodes/Signature Abilities

Husky54Husky54 Posts: 244 ★★
Several game updates ago, the game team decided to nerf Willpower in AW. Willpower no longer gets buffed based a champ's buffed HP in modes like AW defense. This was a fair balance change to the game that made working around Willpower more manageable.

I think it's time to address similar changes to certain signature abilities and how they interact with base/buffed attack levels in AW as well.

For example, everyone's favorite AW defender for bosses and minibosses is Magik. The energy damage dealt by limbo is a great way to stop an attacker right in his/her tracks. However, if Willpower has been nerfed in AW on defense, then I believe the energy damage buff Magik receives should be reconsidered as well. The very same thing applies to Dormammu's signature ability.

That is to say, these abilities should be calculated on base attack levels, not buffed attack levels--in the exact same manner that Willpower functions. We already have enough issues with the way in which Mystic Dispersion interacts with Dexterity (and, relatedly, @Kabam Miike has exhibited the double standard with The Hood and his Stagger/Life Steal abilities). It's time to balance these things out to reflect a greater amount of consistency throughout the game. For example, I shouldn't lose 98% of my HP to an AW boss even though I don't get touched a single time.

Comments

• LegendLegend Posts: 25
    Not sure they're going to help with this one. War for a long time is about 5/5 MD and how many magiks / dormammu's you can place to stop the opponent. You just need to strategise for now. Plenty out there can solo a magik. Voodoo is around 80-90 hits. Gwenpool around 100 and magik around 140-150 mark.

We hold a magik or two back for attack now for this reason.

obt9i7svlx50.jpg