**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Make Thanos a Playable Champion!

KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
Now that the Infinity War Thanos is going to be added to the game, there are going to be two Thanos champions (Only way to get classic Thanos was in top 100 Run for Act 5.4). With Thanos being the big villain of the current MCU, can we have at least one playable version? If the new Thanos is not going to be playable (which I hope he is playable), can you at least give us a 2 or 3 star Thanos (either classic or infinity war) so that we can play with the cool big villain in the current MCU? If there are plans to make Infinity War Thanos playable, that would be awesome! I think that a lot of people would like to have the opportunity to play the mighty Thanos!

Comments

• KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Thoughts?
  • DHCVoLtDHCVoLt Posts: 266
    I’m sure there will be slow integration into him being easier yet still difficult to get just like Kang.
    DHCVoLt wrote: »
    I’m sure there will be slow integration into him being easier yet still difficult to get just like Kang.

Hopefully
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    I think it doesn't hurt anybody if a 2* or 3* Thanos is released.

Or maybe release a 4* Thanos as well, and upgrade the one after Act 5.4 to 5* (no idea if that is possible, but worth the try to suggesting it). I think most of those legends don't play with 4* anyway, so Thanos is just sitting there collecting dust.
  • VolumeOneVolumeOne Posts: 97
    I think a new skinned one with the gauntlet would be the best way to do it. Keep the classic one a trophy skin for those who did the Chap 5 legends run; similar to immortal Iron Fist. Plus that gives them an excuse to make him harder to fight.
  • FluffyFluffy Posts: 446 ★★
    Thanos already exists as a playable character. Just incredibly rare.
    Classic Thanos in all crystals!
    Meaning PHC, 3-Star, 4-Star, and 5-Star
  • KngSpcKngSpc Posts: 53
    Classic Thanos already exists and adding Thanos with the infinity gauntlet would be completely ridiculous. Might as well make Maestro and The Collector playable. Or buff the Unstoppable Colossus???!!!
  • AngelicsignAngelicsign Posts: 391 ★★
    Don’t be silly. Kabam makes calssic Thanos so difficult to get and likely whale milkers or some top players will only have it in the roster, then troll them by releasing new Thanos. So if you want something new, you shall be trolled by Kabam first. Kabam world, Kabam logic. 😂
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    yes, a mcu version