**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Your "invite a partner" options in dungeons is absolutely broken.

mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
I'm going to also write up a ticket for this because it just makes no sense at all what just happened to me. tb79361qub7j.jpg

This picture speaks for itself. I pretty much brought an A-team to own the mystic path, and I get paired with a dude that has an 80k PI with Colossus as his top champ. The guy did well, but didn't make it through the first dungeon. You just CANNOT progress through certain things in the game without specific champs. GIVE ME A BREAK!

Now I have to wait until next week to use this team on the mystic path again.

DON'T TRY THE OPTION TO RANDOMLY FIND A PARTNER!

Comments

• Options
    MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    I’ve done it twice now, and it has worked well both times. I wonder how the matching works, and I hope it isn’t just based on what Dungeon you've picked, i.e. honor system.
  • Options
    It was dungeon 5. It shouldn't be this way.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    I used it and didn't have any issues.
  • Options
    VimesVonlipVimesVonlip Posts: 177 ★★
    edited May 2018
    rbuh0q8hvkyy.png

Anecdotal evidence is great and all but we can at least provide evidence that it doesn't always work as intended. Op got a bigger screw job than me though.
  • Options
    I wrote a ticket. I want my champs recharged free.
  • Options
    VimesVonlipVimesVonlip Posts: 177 ★★
    Hope it works out for you.
  • Options
    MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    Someone should write a matchmaking etiquette post.
  • Options
    THX135THX135 Posts: 83
    I did dungeon match making twice. First time was ok. Second time was a total mismatch.

The real downer is you can't see what team the other person has selected so you can't decide which path each will take and take the appropriate teams.

I feel Dungeon match making is only really worth it if you are desperate for some points. otherwise, it will most likely cause you to loose out on points and waste a good team of champs.
  • Options
    Every time I take a really good team of 5*, I get matched up with someone that had 4* r3s or r4s. Only use it for 4*, the match ups seem better.
  • Options
    Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    u2mg4m32uyje.png

As you can see, here is a reason NOT to use the random find a partner when using your top champs
  • Options
    I believe what kabam needs to do is give us the option to proceed with who we were matched with or not. Makes no sense you get paired with someone who can't bring decent champs to push through a dungeon and automatically have= to fight with them. If we were given the option we could match make until we find someone who is close is collective battle power as the champs we bring and this will sort the issue out.
  • Options
    NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    Why would you risk your A team on a random partner? For random partnering mid to low level champs. I would have thought this to be obvious?
  • Options
    cx234333cx234333 Posts: 111
    people bring these teams on purpose it is not broken
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    edited May 2018
    I'm on a low milestone (3k) so it obviously doesn't matter much to me but I've been placing a 5/50 or 4/40 with two maxed 3* and doing dungeon 3.

Normally the matched partner gets dead by room 6 or 7 but what annoys me most is people ignoring node kill requests or taking a lane without discussion first.

The matchmaking system is there to top up points when you can't find a reliable friend. It works well in that regard but I don't rely on it for the majority of the work.

I learned quickly that bringing a top team and hoping someone else does the same and doesn't suck is probably going to end in fail even at my end of the pool.