**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Taskmaster not bleeding?

Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
Taskmaster sp1 is supposed to bleed but for some reason, it never does.

Comments

• NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    It only inflicts a bleed if you have previously placed a debuff on the champ.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    edited May 2018
    Well, that sucks. Based on the description, he should have a guaranteed bleed that increases with each debuff. Kabam should make that clear.
    Not really if you have parry its incredibly easy
    You do realize parry is an incredibly essential mastery right?
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Well, I'm not going to waste any points on that.

It's only like the best mastery in the game, but sure.
  • SuperFarzSuperFarz Posts: 166

Thank you for the laugh!
    LoPresti wrote: »

I think Dexterity is slightly better. I'll probably get both, but Dexterity first. Anyway, it is generally a bad idea to put your faith into luck.
  • BigTimeBigTime Posts: 246 ★★

I think Dexterity is slightly better. I'll probably get both, but Dexterity first. Anyway, it is generally a bad idea to put your faith into luck.

Not sure if you are kidding or not here. If so seriously dexterity and parry are the two things you should have more than anything else.

I mean, you could probably get rid of parry at some point but you skillz would need to be exceptional. Those two masteries are the foundations of success.
  • BigTimeBigTime Posts: 246 ★★
    Also note, if you mean unit costs for the cores it is far far far worth it.
  • richo82richo82 Posts: 50

I'm trying to work out what luck has to do with parry. There's no % activation, you got skills to block at the right time and they get stunned. Nothing to do with luck.
    My advice to anyone is get those 2 masteries as soon as possible, learn to use them and your ability to succeed in this game will grow exponentially compared to the units it cost to unlock.
  • cx234333cx234333 Posts: 111
    parry takes time to be good as dexterity is easier to use .
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 ★★★★★
    edited May 2018
    cx234333 wrote: »

It's interesting to see the perspectives of others, I find.

I agree with the general consensus that both are essential and necessary. My observation is that as you attempt harder content you take more block damage and effects through block; which is a problem if you rely on parry.

Personally I learned parry first and relied on it for ages; so my instincts and muscle memory make me a really reliable parryer. I used CAWW2 for ages, and still love him! On the other hand I came to dexterity and intercepting later, so I don't hold a combo as well as some players, and struggle to get the most out of champs like Star Lord or Psylocke.

My advice is definitely to get both in time; but also to follow your plan to get Dexterity first and get good at that before starting to use Parry as well.
    cx234333 wrote: »

It's interesting to see the perspectives of others, I find.

I agree with the general consensus that both are essential and necessary. My observation is that as you attempt harder content you take more block damage and effects through block; which is a problem if you rely on parry.

Personally I learned parry first and relied on it for ages; so my instincts and muscle memory make me a really reliable parryer. I used CAWW2 for ages, and still love him! On the other hand I came to dexterity and intercepting later, so I don't hold a combo as well as some players, and struggle to get the most out of champs like Star Lord or Psylocke.

My advice is definitely to get both in time; but also to follow your plan to get Dexterity first and get good at that before starting to use Parry as well.
    Thank-you for this well-put advice.

I think the discussion is closed for me.