**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

So I died after I killed the enemy......

Was doing a dungeon and fighting Mephisto. Before I go on, allow me to clarify: I AM FULLY AWARE OF HOW MEPHISTO WORKS. I was using Magik and had 28% health while Mephisto was down to ~5%. He has already done his regen, not that it mattered since it was a heal reversal node buff (which his does not get reversed, more about that in another thread). I parry him and go in for the kill. Land 5 hit combo followed up by L2, which kills him. I see the glass shatter on his side and everything, but the game hangs for a second before the end-fight animation like it's not sure what to do, then my Limbo resolves from engaging the L2 which deals damage to me do to the heal reversal (not enough to kill me, mind you, couple hundred damage at most) and now I'm dead somehow. We're both on the ground. But guess whose death counts? I was very, very upset. We had gotten pretty far into a level 5 dungeon only to have it taken away by a glitch. I could understand if it was Punisher or Hela or Phoenix, where they would go indestructible at the end of their health bar, but this is Mephisto. I've never seen such a thing. ESPECIALLY since I saw his KO sequence. He bounced off the wall, the glass broke, he landed face down, then....... (hang for a half second) I do the death animation too and I see Mephisto's victory animation. Did I mention I was upset? Because I was upset. I'm still upset.