**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Health reversal and Mephisto

Heal reversal (such as Guillotine's phantasm or a heal reversal node buff) does not work on Mephisto. It basically just acts like a heal block. He doesn't heal, but he doesn't lose any health either. Heal reversal works on Magik with her Limbo even though it's delve doesn't even call it a heal. It's supposedly just putting the health back to where it was before Limbo as if it never happened, so technically it's not a heal. But I digress, that's not the issue here. Mephisto's regen is very much a heal, so I really really have trouble understanding why he gets a pass on this. Is it a bug or is it intentional?

Comments

• MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Mephisto doesn’t take damage when healing. He’s invulnerable to raw damage and damage over time. You can heal block him, but you can’t reverse the heal because then he’d be taking damage whilst healing. It’s suppossd to work that way, just part of his abilities.
  • Beholder_VBeholder_V Posts: 190
    Ah, I forgot that he doesn't take damage when he's consuming his souls to heal. Though I might argue that there should be a distinction between "damage" and "health loss", just like there should be a distinction between "heal" and "restoring health to a previous state".
  • richo82richo82 Posts: 50
    They've made it complicated enough with passive effects and buffs, don't go asking them to split hairs on the nature of health recovery, imagine how bad that would break things