**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

No chaos shard offer?

Titles says it all kabam. Where is the offer for chaos shards with a purchase deal?

Comments

• RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,504 ★★★★★
    Personally...I'm relieved. I don't have to be tempted to drop a bunch of units for a 1* chest.
  • KevinFF1961KevinFF1961 Posts: 93
    This is pretty unexpected. I need 700 shards for a heroic that would give me a master run
  • KossukoseKossukose Posts: 59
    Same here waiting chaos shards offer 🤔
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    They’ve had it for the last shard events. It wasn’t even that much. 100 units for the beginner shards and 300 for the next difficulty up
  • J_SlapJ_Slap Posts: 67
    C'mon kabam. 23 hrs left to give us an offer. Plz take my money!
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    Very poor marketing team over at Kabam. The offers are normally not tempting at all and then you pass up an easy opportunity for income by not selling rift shards. Quite puzzling.
  • loader187loader187 Posts: 222 ★★
    I Agree
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    edited May 2018
    Forewarned is forearmed: I plowed through low yield events like Skill Combat and Event Quest Completion and ranked 3*’s for Level Up over the last day and a half for enough T2 shards to pass through rifts one more time.

For my trouble? A T4b from the T4 rift.

And Kabam would call that “winning.”

Be careful what you ask for...

Dr. Zola
  • loader187loader187 Posts: 222 ★★
    lol
  • superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★
    DrZola wrote: »
    Forewarned is forearmed: I plowed through low yield events like Skill Combat and Event Quest Completion and ranked 3*’s for Level Up over the last day and a half for enough T2 shards to pass through rifts one more time.

For my trouble? A T4b from the T4 rift.

And Kabam would call that “winning.”

Be careful what you ask for...

Dr. Zola

Ouch. My condolences.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Maybe just maybe this is cause that they plan on running the Chaos Rifts this month as well.
  • ShadeZeroShadeZero Posts: 145
    I planned on the offers from the beginning... they have always offered one. It's upsetting that they decided not to.