**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who to awaken

GamerTGamerT Posts: 133
edited May 2018 in Strategy and Tips
So I recently pulled a mystic awaking gem and I don’t know who to use it on. I have no extra sig stones to use on them at the moment

Who to awaken 35 votes

Scarlet Witch
80%
Elijah1929RaganatorINTEGRALbuffajrJadedBatman_X10CodornasShaheerFIazKingsamSpiderCoolsMutantWharf8Cupidtaojay1ElitehunterBahamutPeterQuillZsirhcZTheHoodedDormammuTheRealmKeeperChampioncritic 28 votes
Ghost Rider
20%
danielmathSMiller80KenshioHzoriAcuTarAGamerTgeorgiemen 7 votes

Comments

• Options
    taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Scarlet Witch
    Scarlet needs it way more, but if you have sparky and blade maybe gr is the better choice
  • Options
    Ghost Rider
    taojay1 wrote: »
    Scarlet needs it way more, but if you have sparky and blade maybe gr is the better choice

I don’t have Starky or blade. But doesn’t scarlet witch need a ton of signature stones?
  • Options
    taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Scarlet Witch

I don’t have Starky or blade. But doesn’t scarlet witch need a ton of signature stones?

Ooh, did not realize you are limited on sig stones. I still think scarlet is the better option, but for sure you need to get her sig to at least 50 for her to be really effective.
  • Options
    Ghost Rider

Ooh, did not realize you are limited on sig stones. I still think scarlet is the better option, but for sure you need to get her sig to at least 50 for her to be really effective.

Is she effective good without being lvl 50
  • Options
    SMiller80SMiller80 Posts: 230 ★★
    Ghost Rider
    Scarlet Witch needs to be about level 80 to really benefit from an awakening.

Ghost Rider needs to be at level 1.

On top of this, he is more reliable, has better regen and have more uses in the game. And the ability to extend all of his buffs and debuffs is extremely useful.