**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Tough awakening decision?

SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
I’m mainly F2P, and have been playing for 2 1/2 years, but just started to get serious in the last 3 months. I’m working through 100% Act 4, and am currently on 5.1.4 towards the collector. My main team consists of all 4/40.

OG Thor (duped)
X-23 (duped)
Wolvie (duped)
Yondu
Ultron
Hawkeye
Guilly (duped)
AA
Scarlet Witch

I recently decided to spend a little money to get some units and the new 4* awakening gem offer. I just about have 3 mystic T4CC. Only 1 mutant T4CC. I have six five stars, but they are all pretty much garbage. So, my question is this: Who do I awaken between AA and Scarlet considering my current goals and team? I have one point in MD. Two points in deep wounds. One point in Assassin. I will be able to take SW to a high sig level.

Tough awakening decision? 40 votes

AA
35%
bloodyCainHeroBoltsyShaheerFIazKingsamMutantWharf8Arnav1004_yadavTheHoodedDormammuAcuTarAljainD5shadow_lurker22spaceoctopusgeorgiemenNoob2435CASrini003 14 votes
Scarlet Witch
65%
Spity68CapWW2DukeZmanAnurag1606Mets17Sac123_Batman_X10SpiritOfVengeanceAKTEKSpiderCoolsMjolnir91990Crazyjack719taojay1ElitehunterBahamutUltimatechampionXFA_RebootedOmairHopeasilmuRiceman 26 votes

Comments

• Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Do you have a lot of Sig stones to get SW to a high sig level right away?
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    edited May 2018
    ^He's asking the right question. Archangel at sig 1 is devastating. Scarlet Witch needs to be at least sig 40 to really benefit, but ideally even higher.

The problem there is that you've already got two mutants worth 5/50. I dunno man...
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Yes. I have 25 or so right now, and the deal gives me two more per day for the next 30 days I think.
    I’d like to do ROL too. I can beat Winter Soldier in one shot with X-23, but I haven’t gone any farther than that. Just practice.
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Scarlet Witch
    That is tricky, but I would do sw because not only is she capped at 4 stars (which makes that version invaluable), she is a lot more sustainable and has almost no weak matchups, unlike archangel. Eventually you will need an ability accuracy reducer like aa for act 5 and rtl, but for now I would do sw. I used her to clear act 4, act 5, and rtl. Still haven't gotten archangel at all and don't think I absolutely need him (tho i have a 5* mutant gem waiting for him)
    Solid advice, man. Thanks! Pretty much my thoughts exactly. Just wanted some reassurance.
    Also, I can take her to max rank and sig faster. So, I think I have to.
  • Mjolnir91990Mjolnir91990 Posts: 28
    Scarlet Witch
    Witch just because she is so rare and is more powerful in a lot of ways than AA but I don't have a AA and have witch as a 4* but not awakened cause I used my mystic stone on voodoo instead of witch. And I don't regret it lol that's my opinion
  • Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    Scarlet Witch
    Sw was my first r5, and after entering act 5 with her, she really gave me confidence to get to the collector as her damage output can be insane, her sp2 can finish fights very quickly. AA is great and has amazing uses, but he is only good for fights where the opponent can bleed and i use my SW for practically everything whereas my r4 AA is situational.
    Thanks guys. I appreciate the help.