**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mystic rank up question

Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
While I may be slowing down in the game, I am still playing a little and am curious to see who the best option to rank up at this point.

I'm uncollected, currently exploring Act 5.2. My top champs include 5* Blade, 6* Yondu, and 14x R5 4* champs. I currently am at Rank 4 for Mystic Dispersion.

My options to rank up listed below would be to take the 5* champs to R4 or the 4* champs to R5.

I would lean towards Magik for her utility on both attack and defense, but definitely see the value in a maxed out Dorm on defense and Voodoo on attack. I only added Hood because I like him as a champ, but not sure if he's worth the rank up.

Mystic rank up question 7 votes

5* Voodoo (sig 20)
57%
SpiritOfVengeanceStrtaojay1shadow_lurker22 4 votes
5* Hood (unduped)
0%
4* Dormammu (Sig 99)
14%
XFA_Rebooted 1 vote
4* Magik (sig 20)
28%
ElitehunterPandoraFlame 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    5* Voodoo (sig 20)
    Dr voodoo has more versatility than magik.

His l1 to poison is great and deadly against most champs.

He is more sustainable with great regen at start if fights.

His odd combo special to reduce ability accuracy (along with utility tree masteries to reduce defensive ability proc when stunned) mean he can play well against annoying champs like magik,NC and annoying nodes.

He has great powercontrol, which unlike magik, can work on debuff immune champs (l2 even combo).

His damage out put is higher than magik's.

I know he isnt a great defender but now with blade, magiks get very few kills. In LOL i did a oneshot of Magik. Only proc'd limbo twice. Even dormammu's arent as effective enough to get kills on most nodes against a blade.

I have my dr voodoo 5* r4 and he was probably one of my best investments.
  • Options
    StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    5* Voodoo (sig 20)
    P.s. 5* is also a future investment