**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Half health taken in AQ and AW

Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
I know we all face this. And this needs to stop now. Because of this taking half our health, it’s harder and harder to stay alive when you trying to work hard in said quests. This is happens when the game rescues to load and we restart our game but half the health is taken. For gods sake, pls fix this issue.

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,368 ★★★★★
    So how do prevent abuse in the process? Its impossible to tell if a disconnect is from a force quit or bad connection. If they change the rule, everyone will force quit all the time to keep trying over and over.
  • Options
    TranminhbaoTranminhbao Posts: 127
    Fix this like the second times disconnect or sth. It's a bad experience when I'm in the middle of a fight, then someone call, then I lost half of my health?
  • Options
    BigTimeBigTime Posts: 246 ★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    So how do prevent abuse in the process? Its impossible to tell if a disconnect is from a force quit or bad connection. If they change the rule, everyone will force quit all the time to keep trying over and over.

I am not so sure it is impossible. Game state management should know if the game shutdown improperly or experienced a connection problem.

Now, if you were to throw your device into airplane mode that is different...of course straight packet drop versus incompete and bad packets could be known too.

To the point of the OP there is definitely an infinite loding screen bug that needs addressed.
  • Options
    BigTimeBigTime Posts: 246 ★★
    I know we all face this. And this needs to stop now. Because of this taking half our health, it’s harder and harder to stay alive when you trying to work hard in said quests. This is happens when the game rescues to load and we restart our game but half the health is taken. For gods sake, pls fix this issue.

If this happens more than once a day you should switch cell phone providers or move closer to a cell tower.

“Why did you move bro? That house was dope!”
    “Champions dawg! It’s ma lyfe!”

This guy.