**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New offers including gold... SMH Kabam

RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
Sooo new offers just dropped in the store. I am not going to comment on whether they are worth purchasing, but i have to comment on the gold. 100k for the first, 200k for the second and 500k for the final offer.

I really start to wonder does Kabam even realize how much gold it costs to rank lol. Like seriously, do none of the developers have the game at all? lol It is outrageous.

I guess this is what they meant by trying to make gold more available. I shouldn't be surprised though. Should have known they were going to start selling gold. Typical Kabam. Granted it is a unit deal, but for those who dont have units uhhhh you have to buy units smh.

When will it end??

Comments

• Options
    Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    They don’t get it
  • Options
    FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    why not buy all?
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,037 ★★★★★
    edited May 2018
    Rixob wrote: »
    Sooo new offers just dropped in the store. I am not going to comment on whether they are worth purchasing, but i have to comment on the gold. 100k for the first, 200k for the second and 500k for the final offer.

I really start to wonder does Kabam even realize how much gold it costs to rank lol. Like seriously, do none of the developers have the game at all? lol It is outrageous.

I guess this is what they meant by trying to make gold more available. I shouldn't be surprised though. Should have known they were going to start selling gold. Typical Kabam. Granted it is a unit deal, but for those who dont have units uhhhh you have to buy units smh.

When will it end??

500k will take a r2 5* to r3 with enough left to pay for the ISO.
  • Options
    Sgt_Doakes1Sgt_Doakes1 Posts: 34
    I was more excited about the t2a and t1a's, the gold for me was just icing
  • Options
    Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    For me it’s not for the gold.... i mean t4cc crystals, TONS of alphas, t4b etc. it’s not just 500 units for 100k gold....