**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Solution to Gold issue?

RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
So I made a post about this and was up a whole 9 minutes before Kabam took it down.

If you look at the offers they just put in the store, there are 3. I am not going to get into whether they are worth purchasing but i want to focus on the gold the threw in there.

100k for the first deal, 200k for the second and 500k for the final offer. Idk if they realize that that is not a lot of gold. If you are at the place in the game where the final offer is a good deal to you, that 500k gold wont even allow you to r3 a 5*. lmaoo

Does Kabam even have accounts? I begin to wonder if they even play the game.

We should have seen this coming folks, selling gold may be what they meant when they said they intended on making gold more available to summoners. Bring out those wallets fellas!

Comments

• WebbdogWebbdog Posts: 117
    They don’t want progress for us top players. It’s a bottle neck. The new quest with thano invert controls and aura !!! A complete money grab... again
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Yeah how dare they sell you rank up materials and include 66% of the gold needed to use those materials! /s

Unfortunately Kabam cant do anything anout the “gold issue” when its related to a paychological ;) impairment.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    I'd prefer them to fix the cheating issues first.
  • ClerreckClerreck Posts: 35
    There is Alot of issues they don't care to look at. People are leaving all over the game. We just had one who left when he saw the new Thanos fight. Gold is a issue, basic, rewards in them self. And they just throw more and more into the game, that people have a hard time focusing on alliance stuff. Arena in our alliance is now more or less dead, everyone is doing dungeon. And yeah kabam just don't care as long as we feed them money they will just throw copy-paste messages at us.