**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is next month gonna have grandmaster boss?

Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
Nameless Guilly died… you could get a hit it! But Infinity Thanos PART 1 (omg Kabam 1 was enough you’re not the MCU). at this point you can only top yourself with the elders

The first phase is fun easy Mephisto lol

Second phase? Well reverse IMPLIES also reverse light/block but whatever

Third phase? Why intercept? Especially when his giant size makes dashes shorter compared to nameless Guilly by vital fractions of a second.
Oh and at this point it is a money drain cause look what happens if you even get close:

4lqkwriczkvm.png

Comments

• IanMoone89IanMoone89 Posts: 590
    edited May 2018
    I was so on point when i said you think nameless gully was bad wait till part 2 and at this stage its just sad really to see how they completely made this game a chore with getting you to spend
  • DiirxDiirx Posts: 48
    @Mr_Otter you only have one avenger in your lineup. Once Thanos gets below 30% health you can’t survive his sp3 unless your champ has an “avenger” tag like hulk.
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    You can survive the sp3 with out an avenger. Read the description. Intercept is the key
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    This was try 4…

Try 5 no items was this:
    zldlv5om3j9r.png

AA is actually really handy to get him to stun immune level at which point LC comes out and then my plan was use Magik who has an L1 to nullify Unstoppable (and kinda who I use to warm up for intercepting) when able and then hulk SMASH!

My only complaint is he doesn’t seem to dash until he’s point blank for me and pins me down way too fast
  • DONZALOOG1234DONZALOOG1234 Posts: 151
    guys think positive lower energy consumption