**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Quake or Hulk , Archangel or wolverine X23 ,?

binrakbinrak Posts: 193
Guys I have t4 catalyst for take my science and Mutent champions to rank 5 and I'm confused between quake and Hulk in science and Archangel and Wolverine x23 ,My quake is four star awakend but Hulk is 5* unawakened,x23 is awakend and Sig level 73,but archangel is not awakend which one should I take to r5 ?

Comments

• Options
    DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Tough call on both accounts. Quakes sig doesn't do a lot compared to hulk. Hulk really needs to be awakened. If you have mastered her play style I'd say go with her.
    AA vs x23 is a tougher choice. Even unduped AA puts out tons of damage but he has weaknesses. X23 is a solid champ against bleed immune and great otherwise. If AA was duped I'd say him but since he's not I'll say x23.
    Or wait.
  • Options
    AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Hulk to me is useless unless awakened. Quake for sure. Can't go wrong with either Archangel or Wolvie. I'd probably choose AA tho.
  • Options
    Cage and quake are top 2 science. Except idk how good void is.
  • Options
    h967pzbzhdl8.png
    I got that science luck 😎
  • Options
    Actually probably x23 on the mutant. High sig and she's a beast. Decent Regen too