**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Dungeon Match Ups suck

The match ups are terrible from my experience. I consistently get scrubs who bounce after the first dungeon. Got a guy just now bringing 3* duds to my 5* r3's and bounced after the first dungeon was done. Should be some kind of penalty and reprieve for the person left with their u know what in their hand

Comments

• Options
    Stevie_Stars1Stevie_Stars1 Posts: 253
    myzqdma1ub5z.jpg
  • Options
    ht1c9b2o3rg4.jpg
  • Options
    FloorKillerFloorKiller Posts: 148 ★★
    I totally ignore dungeons events. Boring. the rewards not worth the effort. maybe kabam's whales will have more fun...
  • Options
    FallencircusFallencircus Posts: 339 ★★★
    They are horrible. I was 20k and they matched me with a 13k for dungeon 5. Guy couldn’t even beat the first node. I had to take mini and boss with all links up just to get points. Is Kabam going to refresh my guys for that completely wasted dungeon?

You should be able to decline a partner.
  • Options
    Defiently should be able to decline a partner
  • Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    i wouldn't bring in your top rated champs in to the find a partner feature. It pays to have friends who you trust to get through it all. I only use 3*'s in the find a partner and go d4. if they prove themselves to me I add them as a friend and play again. at least thats what I would do if I found a partner half way decent.

plus people who use find a friend often just need a few more points too. That could be another aspect of it.
  • Options
    Tropical_ChrisTropical_Chris Posts: 137
    I've stopped using that "Find me a partner" button. I've had way better success in the global chat looking for dungeon partners.
  • Options
    BigTimeBigTime Posts: 246 ★★
    They absolutely will. This is the history of all pick up groups(PUG) in MMOs.

PUGs are the worst for many reasons:
    Trolling
    Bad players
    Jerks
    Time wastes

Etc...Good news is your champs are now on cooldown too!