**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Terms of Service Violation

So i get a message that my alliance war rating is adjusted due to a terms of violation. Who do i contact to get more details?

Comments

• shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Kabam support but it looks like u have a modder in your alliance
  • TiahuicoleTiahuicole Posts: 11
    What is a modder?
    Some one who uses mods to get an edge on the game another word for them would be cheater.
    Do y'all share accounts during war to make moves for ppl while they r not on?
    How can you tell. I need to get rid of that person.
  • BigTimeBigTime Posts: 246 ★★
    Do y'all share accounts during war to make moves for ppl while they r not on?

It's almost certainly this. Piloting.
    No shares acconts. But members do have more than one account. I have three.
    Sharing accounts is a violation of service. Multiple accounts isnt. Is it that if ypu have multiple accounts you can only use one in the war.
    Tiahuicole wrote: »
    Sharing accounts is a violation of service. Multiple accounts isnt. Is it that if ypu have multiple accounts you can only use one in the war.

No most likely you have a modder and unfortunately for u it is almost impossible to tell who it was but they may get banned so if someone is inactive for a long time it was probably them
    Thanks! Just to be sure I contacted support.
    Yeah good luck with that though Kabam isn't gonna tell u who it was or any details on the investigation
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    They won't tell you who it is so you can't rectify the situation. The only possible thing you can do is wait and see if someone stops logging in for a few days, which likely means they got a ban. But they could have just been warned or Arena banned.. in which case you won't ever know until you have your rating set to 0 when they do it again.
    JRock808 wrote: »
    They won't tell you who it is so you can't rectify the situation. The only possible thing you can do is wait and see if someone stops logging in for a few days, which likely means they got a ban. But they could have just been warned or Arena banned.. in which case you won't ever know until you have your rating set to 0 when they do it again.

No they cheated in war hence why the rating dropped whoever it was wouldn't get an arena ban unless they cheated there too but they could of been just warned too but there are many who straight up got perma bans so they may of been banned, best to wait and see
    JRock808 wrote: »

That sounds like a bad thing. Yeah. That sucks.
    No they cheated in war hence why the rating dropped whoever it was wouldn't get an arena ban unless they cheated there too but they could of been just warned too but there are many who straight up got perma bans so they may of been banned, best to wait and see

I hate cheaters.
    Tiahuicole wrote: »

I hate cheaters.

Yup most of us do, my favorite thing is when they come to forums admit to it and beg for their account back.