**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

You can't go punishing Alliances for 1 persons mistake!

DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
Okay, first of all, this doesn't affect me... well it did about 2 years ago, when we got dropped to tier 10 or something.

But there must of been a wave of something the other day, and I have seen numerous people post about it.

You can't go dropping alliances war ratings, and NOT tell them WHO has been the cheater, I mean that person is still in the 30 members.

How are they to ever sort the issue out? They could have an officer discussion and kick 5 players who they think it is... then it happens again because no one is sure who it is...

Why don't you REMOVE the player who has cheated, or used mods, or whatever from the alliance, that way everyone knows who it is.

You're basically punishing the whole alliance, and at the same time not helping them get rid of the cheater at all.

There is a difference to "Not discussing cheaters" to helping an alliance more forward.

Again, not happened to our ally, just think it's so stupid how it works... lets punish the whole alliance, then let's not tell them who is cheating, and they can all fight among themselves, kick the wrong players, and be punished again if they don't find the person... because no one is going to own upto it.

Comments

• Options
    BigTimeBigTime Posts: 246 ★★
    Agreed mostly. From my experience, again my experience, but people tend to communicate when others are piloting for them. Total speculation but 90% of these cases aren't people secretly having others move for them or it's a hidden thing in the alliance that two people are doing.

It does certainly seem like there is more to come to this and should. You're right there can be a bad egg and you don't know.
  • Options
    DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    For the most part I agree. The system is a little broken. If nothing is shared the first time it absolutely has to the second. We haven't had any issues but I can see a situation where someone shared an account and messed up the alliance war rating, with Kabam keeping the identity a secret it gives him a chance to own up or quit cheating or sharing. If it happens a second time leadership has to be informed either directly or indirectly. A 24 ban or something should suffice. If they are modding they deserve a permanent ban.
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    I do understand why the whole alliance gets punished tho because the cheater contributed to the aw therefore cheating contributed to the rating therefore it should be punisment
  • Options
    13_Dub13_Dub Posts: 28
    They won’t answer, they deleted my post about yesterday within 20 minutes. They won’t give any info to the leaders just some blanket automated response of your ally broke the rules so we put a penalty on everyone. I fully agree that we need to know who if they want the system fixed. @Kabam Miike or another huge problem is that we can find out who we face in war and agree with the other ally to place 1 and 2*s on defense. It’s just as big of an issue but they seem not to care since we can still find out who we are facing lol @Kabam Miike