**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Need a solution regarding suicide mastery impact in aw defense

Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 310
edited June 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
I'm running suicide mastery since 5 month and after work nerf it really suck in defense.
I completely agree that with extra edge on fight you have to sacrifice so the damage from LC and DE are what we suffer but what if it hurting without intention.
In aw defense phase extra health node our defender dies quickly due to it which is a issue for players.
And due to one thing I did not want to change my mastery setup every day and spent my unit.i have LC and de unlock full and 3/5 lvl on both deep wound and assassination.but suicide mastery are my fav and due to work nerf it really hurt for us.
The probable solution are
1.i have to change my mastery setup every day which cost me units which I dont like it
2.limit the damage to base health in defense phase
3.or make wp work in extra health node(only node).
Note-i don't have any problem in quest or in other events and I know this should be happen.so most of us player problem is aw defense phase only.
Any mod will clarify or make solution for this plz.

Comments

• Options
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Spice any answer or reply regarding this problem.
  • Options
    BCdiscmanBCdiscman Posts: 348
    Easy answer..... don't run suicides!!!
  • Options
    wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    BCdiscman wrote: »

• Options
    BCdiscman wrote: »

So you mean we stop using masteries which we like to use and which hurt us without intention and can be change with some proper update?
  • Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    The point of the suicides is that they have a downside, much better attack for much worse defense, when they did the nerf we got units to get new masteries, you're better off to max double edge and assassin now, what you're asking is for them to unnerf their nerf
  • Options
    NoobeeusNoobeeus Posts: 332 ★★
    Each time you load your defense change them out, load your defense and pay the 100-120 units to put them back on.

Either that or stop complaining.
  • Options
    Mobius360Mobius360 Posts: 70
    One thing you can currently do is place your defenders on all or nothing nodes. After that place on outer less taken nodes.

Unless recoil ever changes suicide masteries will simply hurt your defenders.

Best solution is to not run them unless you're grinding arena or doing speed runs.