**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The annoying thing about the dongeons

I love the dongeons,it is a wellcome new mode in the game
That sad is really annoying when we got a match with someone(from alliance,friend or random choice) and the other players dont comunicate,go to the same path as you,take out the opposite notes that you ask for, sometimes dont even go forward... mainly dont know how to play the dongeons. Adding to that we have to wait for the time to expire if we had enough and want to give up...
Please kabam,can you make a few changes to this?
If i chose a note,that note gets lock,so the player can only take that note down,
if i go to the left path,the other player can't go to the same path as me,
It is possible to give up without having to wait for the time to expire
If i do not fight any fight i can give up without having to lose the characters
Hope you read this

Jokepool83

Comments

• th3motivatorrrth3motivatorrr Posts: 19
    I get stuck with **** that won't take down the node I ask them to. They go whichever path and node they want. Worse thing, all their champs are dead in room 2 of dungeon 4. I need 7500 points for milestones. I get 250 points per run. How is this even possible. Thats if I can log in the game or enter the dungeons. Kabam knows the problems yet refuses to tell us what they plan on doing about them.
  • JokepoolJokepool Posts: 401
    Sometimes i have to do the doungeon by myself,because the other player dont read or care about the game...and still get the point i work alone to get
    We should be able to give up in the first room without losing the players