**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Quake Channeling/Aftershock dealing 0 damage on Dismay node in Dungeon

Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,999 ★★★★★
I was just doing a dungeons run with a 4/55 unduped Quake fighting a Juggernaut mini-boss on the Dismay node. Was charging Quake's heavy for a very long time because Jugg had not charged in to trigger the evade, when all of a sudden Quake fires off the heavy despite my still holding the charging (this may have been a mechanical issue with my device, unless there is a timer for how long Quake can channel her heavy that I just had not reached previously). I take a hit, but because I have not hit Jugg during the fight, Dismay causes no damage, but I do get the debuff marker for it. I go back to charging Quake's heavy, but the channeling is doing no damage anymore. Aftershock charges are building, but regardless of how many I had when the timer ran out, Juggernaut took no damage and was not stunned. This happened despite having up to 15 aftershock charges (which should have guaranteed the stun). Concussion still triggered, and so I was evading his attacks, but Quake's primary mode of damage suddenly stopped working and she could no longer trigger stuns. This may be a bugged interaction with the Dismay node, and I just wanted to bring it to Kabam's attention or see if anybody else had similar issues.

Comments

• loewenherz3loewenherz3 Posts: 4
    This is not exclusive to dungeons or the dismay node. I have had it happen three times today, once in dungeons, once in AW (which got my quake killed) and once in the EQ. Don’t know what causes it, but after the first long stun, sometimes the channeling stops doing damage, and those aftershock charges don’t deal stun/damage anymore.

Seems that by fixing an exploit, they now have broken Quake.
  • lozzadudelozzadude Posts: 164
    Yes this happened to me in AW. Aftershock stopped dealing damage vs Mordo or stunning so I had to fight the old fashioned way. Also in arena I was fighting a Juggernaut & he wasn't getting stunned even though I put 10+ charges on him.
  • Wenrene_RVWenrene_RV Posts: 8
    PLEASE FIX QUAKE @Kabam Miike
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    It’s because there was an exploit with quake where she could just make the opponent stand still (even when not stunned) and keep on building charges. Note that this wasn’t the normal way of using quake, she should still be working.

Kabam, by fixing the exploit, have bugged quake so she doesn’t work anymore. They fixed the exploit in weeks, wonder how long it’ll take for them to fix the bug.
  • Rakot_UofCRakot_UofC Posts: 39
    Same thing here. Although, mine bugged out after second aftershock. First one did damage and stunned, second one did the same. Third one stopped doing damage and only applied concussion.