**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5 Star Guillotine

TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
Just got her. How good is she and what rank should I take her to?
Also, what is the best way to use her? THX!

Comments

• Options
    EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    Guilly is just good. She has bleed, which has a 50% chance to happen when she gets a crit, life steal, which doesn't activate often but is still there. She is good against stronger characters as her sp3 due to the fact that is is a percentage based move, and has one of the longest attack ranges in the game due to her sword, so she will almost always be the first to hit when both you and your enemy are dashing at each other. Her heavy also has the longest reach in the entire game, so you have an increased chance to hit with it. Her only weakness is if your opponent is greatly more powerful, guilly won't be able to provide a constant damage output and her soul charges wouldn't be so effective.
  • Options
    Guilly is just good. She has bleed, which has a 50% chance to happen when she gets a crit, life steal, which doesn't activate often but is still there. She is good against stronger characters as her sp3 due to the fact that is is a percentage based move, and has one of the longest attack ranges in the game due to her sword, so she will almost always be the first to hit when both you and your enemy are dashing at each other. Her heavy also has the longest reach in the entire game, so you have an increased chance to hit with it. Her only weakness is if your opponent is greatly more powerful, guilly won't be able to provide a constant damage output and her soul charges wouldn't be so effective.

since mine is unduped, in what areas is she best in? like aq, aw, arena, questing, etc
  • Options
    taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Unduped she is less sustainable and just another damage dealer, there really isn't anything special about her other than the sp2, which as you know reverses healing. Could be good in aw against certain nodes I guess, but I wouldn't prioritize her unless it's for synergy or if u dupe her
  • Options
    taojay1 wrote: »
    Unduped she is less sustainable and just another damage dealer, there really isn't anything special about her other than the sp2, which as you know reverses healing. Could be good in aw against certain nodes I guess, but I wouldn't prioritize her unless it's for synergy or if u dupe her

I do have a 4 star magik for her synergy
  • Options
    Also, should I be happy I got her?
    and is she better than mephisto?
  • Options
    taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    If you have Morningstar the 3 will synergize nicely together. I would still rate mephisto above guillotine for many reasons- incinerate immunity, soul imprisonment, aura, and indestructible regen
  • Options
    taojay1 wrote: »
    If you have Morningstar the 3 will synergize nicely together. I would still rate mephisto above guillotine for many reasons- incinerate immunity, soul imprisonment, aura, and indestructible regen

I have a 4 star Morningstar, 4 star Guillotine, and 4 star Magik, all rank 4 level 40
  • Options
    CaramesCarames Posts: 284 ★★
    She's a great tool to have around when necessary. Not much of a war defender, but great for AW offense (especially against node 24, any enhanced regen nodes, and to counter Magik), and for questing