**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Infinity Thanos

Primis00Primis00 Posts: 265 ★★★
During his phase when he becomes unstoppable his AI seems to break. he never dashes at me no matter what i do so i can never get an intercept thus dying because he gets me in a corner. what the hell am i supposed to do???

Comments

• WildpantsWildpants Posts: 148
    I believe intercept after his heavy counts as well so try to bait heavy and hit him right after. I didn't test it with unstoppable but it gave me a safeguard in final phase so I assume it will work
  • Slux83Slux83 Posts: 357 ★★
    Yes I noticed the same @Happyadam00. The way I fixed it is by hitting his block 2-3 times, dash back and intercept.

The normal intercept does not work really because he stops a bit in the mid of the dashing throwing you off
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    I just created some space and allowed my champ to start running forward by itself, he should just start dashing at you at which point you can easily swipe right for an intercept. Worked for me on both of them just fine. Same method when he activates the death stone on the 2nd fight. If he doesn’t run at you just dash back and do the same again, he’ll go for it eventually just make sure you’re ready.