**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Confused about mystic dispersion

Im about to spend 1800 units to get 4 points. Heard its useful but what exactly does it do??

Does it mean your mystic champs gain power bars faster?
And
Does it only work against fights with buffs?

Any feedback appreciated. Thanks

Comments

• Spidey1717Spidey1717 Posts: 117
    And does your mystic champs need to be duped to be effective?
  • AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Posts: 428 ★★
    Any time an opponent loses a buff, you gain power. So if they lose 1 fury, you gain a little. If they lose 12 furies, you get an sp3
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    edited May 2018
    Spidey1717 wrote: »
    And does your mystic champs need to be duped to be effective?

No need for duping,MD Gives x% power (based on mastery level) It give your mystic champs power when buff expire,This is a nice bonus in attack,But really,It's a great mastery for your mystic champs to rek players using dexterity over and over,In war Defense.
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Any buff that expires or is nullified from the opponent gives you a burst of power. The higher the level, the more power you gain per buff. It works great offensively and for your defenders. Don’t spend units though, you can actually buy the cores with loyalty so you can save the units for other things. I have mine at 5/5 and love it. You can chain specials one after the other against some champs. For example, when I’m using dr strange against groot and use my sp3 after he gets all of his buffs, I immediately have 3 bars as soon as the animation ends. A lot of mystics can nullify and it has a huge increase in the number of specials you can use. Of course, it isn’t much use if you have very few mystics, but if you do it’s definitely worth investing in. Since dexterity counts as a buff too, your defenders will gain power each time it refreshes or the attacker lands a hit.
  • SuperSam57SuperSam57 Posts: 325
    edited May 2018
    Having mystic dispersion (md) mastery gives you power when your opponents buffs expire, for example when the opponent gains fury, power gain, and so on. When the buff expires your power bar will gain a percentage of power based on what level of md you have in your mastery.

This mastery only benefits mystic champs and will not effect and other class of champion
  • Spidey1717Spidey1717 Posts: 117
    Thanks alot everybody. Make a lot more sense now