**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

T5 basics?

So with the introduction to all these 5 star champions, when are you giving us access to t5 basic catalysts? Some people at my level have been waiting a long time with a r4 5 star champion. Now i have 4 of them at r4. Coming from a high level player with a lot of money behind me into this game, you need to get these t5basics into the game. This is getting a bit stupid now that they haven't been introduced yet

Comments

• Your_WelcomeYour_Welcome Posts: 24
    With the drastic increase in available 5* champs projected over the summer it only makes sense to drop the # or shards needed.
    The fact that you still can't max rank a 5* simply because the resources to do so don't exist is extremely short sited. The resources need to be opened up.
  • DirectorDirector Posts: 42
    Tier 5 basic would be great, but I imagine Tier 2 Alpha's should be more common before that happens.

So my question would be:

When are Tier 2 Alpha's going to be easier to get for players?
  • Definitely need to drop the # of shards to get a 5* and featured 5*. With this new change, essentially making 4*'s somewhat useless. Lots of money wasted. Yet again
  • CrusherCrusher Posts: 305
    edited May 2017
    Are they going to increase the availability of 5* shards... After so many 5* champions are going to launch soon......
  • Ranger1914Ranger1914 Posts: 22
    I would definitely agree that the level of difficulty obtaining five stars needs to be lowered I have been playing for six months and I have only managed to get two and with you adding more and more five stars to the Crystal I don't see any opportunity to realistically dupe them to make them useful granted I am still a relatively new to mid level player but to me five stars are kind of a joke there is no content I cannot beat with my rank five duped 4 stars and the amount of expense and effort required to try and dupe and rank a five star to the level where they would be useful Well let's just say cost versus reward doesn't add up