**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

An annoying Event Quest detail

MegaGalacticMegaGalactic Posts: 248 ★★
edited May 2018 in General Discussion
Edit: Okay, thankfully I noticed it gets explored anyway so nvm 😅

So I discovered this in Infinity Nightmare chapter 2 ”Waking Nightmare” where it seems you have to redo the whole middle section (that will take up a lot of energy). Just because of this tiny little part that won’t be explored otherwise.

Any one else noticed it? Or will it ignore that part once I’m done with the middle?

gm59mflp8cyk.jpeg

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,168 ★★★★★
    edited May 2018
    Hehe. Just sav you edit
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    There was a quest where we had to walk it again to make all the lines walked, but since then we’ve had multiple quests where it’s clear that they changed that. Now it’s all nodes (similair to how aq and war works) and you won’t have to walk it another time.

An update from Kabam when they changed how this worked would have been nice. If they gave it, I missed it (if this is the case, ignore what I’m saying here). The lack of update when they initially changed it always makes me a bit uncomfortable when I see quests like these, never knowing if they changed it back or not. Or if maybe the change was unintenional to begin with.

Either way, right now it’s 100% when all nodes are walked over, but the lines to not have to be walked.
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    Yeah this isn't the first time this has happened, although you think Kabam would notice this and not design their maps like that.
    DRTO wrote: »
    Yeah this isn't the first time this has happened, although you think Kabam would notice this and not design their maps like that.

Only it's good like this. You get to choose. I would move it there where more maps where you could pick how you walk and it doesn't have to be the same. Right now taking the left side means I would have to fight the GG two times, but only once. I suck against him so that's great. If I decide to go right anyway (since I suck, I like the practice) I only have to take the Groot once. I get to pick.

I just wish they would state that it now works like this and will stay like this, so the fear of "do I have to walk it again?" is no longer there.
    Fear is a bit to strong of a word, I'm not actually afraid. Nervous is probably more accurate.
  • MegaGalacticMegaGalactic Posts: 248 ★★
    @Gwendoline The choice part is what I thought! And also first thought ”why not design differently”, but, yeah. That you can pick one of them to do twice is good. Just really panicked there for a bit, glad it was done without that small part!
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    ONLY TILES (CIRCLES) need to all be lit up, not actual dotted lines. It has been this way for quite some time.
  • MegaGalacticMegaGalactic Posts: 248 ★★
    @vinniegainz @Haji_Saab Have not played enough quests to see any difference, hadn’t bumped into any designed like this before. At least not noticed it.

With tiles/circles/nodes do you mean the things that light up green? Can’t figure out what
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    you don't have to hit that for 100%