**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

game is lagging on specials

B012B012 Posts: 39
edited May 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hello there. i see maybe this is addresed before, but since none come up with a solution or at least with an reply.
its been some time now that game is becoming unplayable. im using my android phone, and the main issuse is that game goes freeze for at least half of a second every time the opponent fires an sps. that half second lagg is more occuring if champs are in the middle or left side of screen, making me unable to block or evade. this happen also during a forward dash by AI. im unnable to block it. the moment that champs make contact screen goes laggy, and that half second timer is crucial, since i cant do nothing to defend my self.

[Removed by Moderator] i refuse to use potion or revives for smth thats its been time ago addressed by community and still havent seen anything by kabam. making more quests with more stupid rewards isnt the right way to treat ppl. you are killing the fun
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Hey B012, I’m really sorry to hear you're experiencing these issues! We're always trying to make improvements to the game's performance and input such as yours is vital in helping us with this process.

In an effort to help us keep everyone's comments about lag and performance issues more organized, we have created two new threads. One is specifically for iOS users, and the other is specifically for Android users. The thread for Android users can be found HERE. Please try to contribute to that discussion by providing the information we have requested on the first page.

Thank you very much in advance for your feedback!
This discussion has been closed.